Price 14’300 CNY/ca. Euro 1880
The Standard Tour covers all necessary needs and leaves space for more privacy. Your Tibetan guide will take care of all arrangements, accommodation and way-fees are organized and paid for. You will see the most important sights along the way. On top of that your Tibetan guide gives you the time you need to experience and enjoy your journey and will help you wherever necessary.
Transfer to Kathmandu airport; flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa; transfer to the hotel; sight-seeing with guide, drive to Mt. Kailash and to the Nepalese border; or onwards to Lhasa (see itinerary); all permits and road tolls in Tibet; local guide, driver, fees for Yamdrok Tso, the Kailash circuit & grassland fee; transport from the Nepalese border to Kathmandu; 4 nights double room with bath in Lhasa; 2 nights double room with bath in Gyanste, Sakya & Saga; all other nights in basic accommodation at pilgrim guest houses;
visa for Tibet 114$ / USA 198$; visa for Nepal; cost for food drinks; Monastery Entrance fees, cost for public shower or bath in hot springs; porter; cost in case of an emergency; airport transfers and hotel in Kathmandu; personal expenses; insurances; tip.
- Day 1. Flight and transfer to Lhasa, arrival at approximately noon
- Day 2.- 4. Lhasa, sightseeing
- Day 5. Lhasa – Lake Yamdrok Tso – Gyantse*
- Day 6. Gyantse – Shigatse* – Sakya*
- Day 7. Sakya* * – Saga
- Day 8. Saga – Mt. Kailash
- Day 9,10,11,12. Kora on Mt. Kailash
- Day 13. Rest day at Lake Manasarovar
- Day 14. Manasarovar – Saga
- Day 15. Saga – Kyirong – Rasuwa (Nepalese border)/alternatively to Lhasa / Shigates
- Day 16. Kyirong – Kathmandu *Sightseeing opportunity / or to Lhasa airport
Please note: We operate with small groups of 4 – 12 people only and provide vital updated information and an equipment list. You are also responsible for your own health. Our arrangements, however, are designed to allow sufficient time for acclimatization in Lhasa.