Price 11500 CNY/ca. 1490 Euro
This budget trip is designed for people who want to experience Mount Kailash on their own. The Chinese Government does not allow individual travel in Tibet. But we provide the nearest you can possibly get to individual travel, enabling you to reach Kailash in your own way and at your own pace. From us you get not only the basic travel arrangements, including land transportation, but also vital updated information and an equipment list.
Included: drive to the Nepalese border by private transport (see itinerary); Acclimatization in Nepal with Guide & Porter (max 6 kg per PAX) overnight on Nepal trek, Nepal permits TIM’s 20$ & Langtang 34$. Tibet drive to Mt. Kailash and back to the border; all permits and road tolls in Tibet. Local guide and driver.
Excluded: Anything else! Drive onwards to LXA; food; accommodation; visa for Tibet; re-entry visa for Nepal; the Kailash circuit fees; porters and yaks, cost of emergency. Nepal: food on trek, Transport from the Nepalese border to Kathmandu. Tips and gratitude for staff.
- Day 1. KTM – Drive to Langtang
- Day 2. Langtang / acclimatization or trekking
- Day 3. Langtang / acclimatization or trekking
- Day 4. Langtang / acclimatization or trekking
- Day 5. Langtang – Kyirong
- Day 6. Kyirong – Paryang
- Day 7. Paryang to Mt. Kailash
- Day 8. Visit Lake Manasarovar
- Days 9,10,11,12. Kailash kora / trekking (4 days kora!)
- Day 13. Back to Saga
- Day 14. Saga – Kyirong- Resuwa (Nepal border end of service)
Please note: We operate with small groups of 4 – 16 people only and provide vital updated information and an equipment list. We will not be responsible for extra costs incurred due to landslides, road blockages and other such weather-related problems. You are also responsible for your own health. Our arrangements, however, are designed to allow sufficient time for acclimatization in Nepal.